I was terrified by the thought of starting over after moving to a new city with no friends, no Facebook following and no hope.
Created a $200,000 business and booked myself out for a year, using nothing more than my truth and passion for photography
1. Went broke in 1 business and had to shut the doors
2. Wore my body out, wore my marriage out working so hard trying to stay afloat
3. Had to survive using my reputation as a Murray in a small country town.
4. Took a chance that I could connect with someone on Facebook
5. had over 350 clients wanting to book me from 1 post
6. Sold over $200k doing 1 - 2 shoots a week from the front room of my home
7. Can teach my skills to anyone by turning hundreds of photography business around